|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||160||Application:||Seed Starting, BLOOM, VEG, Indoor Plant Grow|
|IP Rating:||Ip65||Certification:||Ce, ETL, FCC, RoHS|
|Led Light Source:||SMD2835,SMD3030,Epistar||Color Temperature(cct):||Warm White,Cool White,RGB,Full Spectrum,2800-3000k|
3000k Waterproof Plant Light,
VEG Waterproof Plant Light,
Seed Starting IP65 Strip Light
Waterproof Led Grow Light Bar IP65 Lamp Strip For Indoor Growing
Product Quick Details
1. Full-cycle LED growth light has the light that plants most need during the nutrition and flowering cycle.
2. Its power is almost half of the traditional plant growth lamp, which means that it can save a lot of energy when used for a long time
3. With special design, its heat dissipation function does not need to consume any other energy, which is a passive Self-cooling system.
4. High quality smd 2835 led chips Use for all stages of plant growth Full spectrum 380-780nm Advanced LED Drivers for Higher Performance
5. Full spectrum led grow lights For Indoor Plants, Vegetables & Flowers Performs extremely well in cloning, vegetative and flowering cycle .
Selecting an artificial light source for your greenhouse to supplement the sun can be a confusing decision — one that can have long-reaching economic implications for the commercial grower in terms of crop yields, up-front investment, and ongoing expenses. Although LED technology is relatively new, it has proved to be a viable option for a wide range of crops in greenhouse applications.
Q. Can I have a sample order of full spectrum led grow lights?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: Do you offer guarantee for the grow lights led?
A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to our led grow light
Q. Do you have any MOQ limit of grow light led order?
A: Low MOQ, 1 or 2pc for sample checking is available
Q. Do you provide dropshipping ?
A: Yes, pls offer me your address, so we can confirm the shipping cost for you.
Q: What size LED light do I need for my grow tent?
A: This is one of the most common questions that we get on our website and in our store. The answer depends on the size of your growing area and power of your LED lights.